Search This Blog

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Star Wars The Old Republic. Some Action Screens of Tio and Mako in Rholan Dyre and Mandalore The Preserver armor.

Tio-Salamanca being my 2nd bounty hunter character is a character I mainly use for pvp. Now that I completed the Mandalore The Preserver armor set I've equiped it to Mako since Tio just got the new Rholan Dyre set. I figure it might be cool to have all of his companions in Mandalorian armor, or I could just unlock them in collections and have Magnatude's crew do that. Though i've already got some pretty good looks on those companions considering their personalities.

Anyways just moving him through some of the story to get another companion to dress and caught a few cool action shots. I also never got a pic of Mako in the preserver armor so adding those to this post as well.



It's kind of a bummer to find out you can only have 1 of a companion in a house even if you have 2 different bounty hunters. I will be displaying Mangatude's Mako since she has Unyielding helm and Huttsbane, but I sure wouldn't mind displaying this Preserver set too. Maybe you can display one companion in a house and a different in another. So Huttsbane Mako can be on Tat, while Preserver Mako can be on Nar Shaddaa. 

A couple of awesome screens of Tio-Salamanca freezing bounties in carbonite.


Ok these last 3 aren't really action poses. The first 3 screens I grabbed. 



No comments: