Search This Blog

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Star Wars The Old Republic Shrewd Rascal, XoXaan, Enhanced Assailant armor sets. Little more on Galactic strongholds.

6 days later :p Well this should be the last post containing armor sets from the club vertica pack. Somehow I ended up getting almost every set from that pack. Mostly from the gtn. Along the way I've also completed Mandalore the preserver set on Tio, though he has the new Rholan set so it's going on mako, and I can use it through collections if I ever decide to. Been watching Cassus Fettparts as well, down to needing the Helmet and pants from that set. The helm still runs about 900k.

Anyways on to the sets. Liz Lemon was in Republic Squadron Commander Pilot legacy armor set, which is cool, but it felt like the Shrewd Rascal was just perfect for a smuggler.




So as I noted about TheoWan before, I'm not sure I will ever level the character. He just stands as a tribute to my old swg character, and guild leader of Vitriol my original guild on the harbinger. I got this Enhanced Assailant completely through pack drops. Too bad too since it's probably the set i'm least interested in. Probably since I used to wear a set just like it on Zissou. It's like the old Warrior Rakata set.



Now for the XoXaan set. I got lucky finding the top for a great deal and the rest was pretty cheap. I like this set, but I haven't found a companion or character I'm 100% on yet. So for now it's going to sit in reserve with the Ajunta set. I had planned to do a who wore it better with these pics, but decided just to share the pictures without committing to use the set. yet. :)




And finally a little on Galactic strongholds.


I really wanted to make a dedicated post about this a couple of weeks ago now. So far they've done 2 streams on the houses. This last one didn't seem to have as much new info as the first stream, but it was still really cool to see how the house is going to work.

"Each Stronghold has a unique floor plan which is composed of 8 to 12 rooms" "Maximum item per house limit: There is a finite number of hooks you can use but it is a large amount. Tatooine for example have a huge amount of hooks." Good to hear. Tat is going to be the first house I decorate so looking forward to getting all the good stuff displayed in it. I know companions and the sets i've been sharing here will be displayed in a major room. Other then that I know I'm going to have some kind of a pet room and garage for all the mounts.

Right now I'm sitting at a legacy score 19625. I'm looking forward to seeing what decorations are already unlocked, and what i'm close to unlocking.

Not too long of a wait now. They are streaming a little more every week so i'm sure they will have other tidbits worth posting about. I'm attending the cantina at sdcc on July 25th. It would be really cool to hear something about the other next expansion, but some last little cool thing about housing would be cool too. Maybe that's the week they talk about guild capital ships.

You can re-watch the Streams on Twitch 

Developer Update: Introduction to Galactic Strongholds

Master Post. Links to all the posts I made on my Star Wars The Old Republic character outfits and customization's.



No comments: