Search This Blog

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Links to all the Star Wars The Old Republic posts of the past couple of months and SDCC Cantina 7/25/14

Looks like it might be a little quiet as far as updating outfits in The Old Republic for awhile. That's ok, I've done probably more then I should have :P

They should have news later today with another Galactic Strongholds live stream.

I'll be attending sdcc this next week, my 8th year, I attended last years cantina event and plan to attend this years as well. As long as something else big doesn't get in the way like a screening or something.

Anyways considering I've made many different posts with outfits I decided to make another master post of Old Republic to leave up top while we wait for Galactic Strongholds. I'm really looking forward to designing houses and then taking some screens to share.









No comments: