Search This Blog

Sunday, July 6, 2014

More of the Club Vertica packs. Remulus Drepya’s and Karness Muur’s armor sets in Star Wars The Old Republic

As I mentioned the other day I found a good amount of the club vertica pack on the gtn. Probably more then any other pack. Pretty excited to get most of this stuff since it's got a limited availability and some of these sets will probably be quite pricey in the future. I almost want to stash some away to sell, but I've already spent too much and I really shouldn't let any more purchases get in the way of saving for the galactic strongholds.

A little crazy that I just completed outfits for many of my characters as seen in my Customizations for all my Star Wars The Old Republic characters and companions post. And now I'm changing a good amount of them. Some of the sets will go secondary characters companions.

This Remulus Drepya set actually seems to go pretty well with the Nihilus mask, which is a pretty cool find, I have yet to find many outfits the Nihilus mask actually looks good with. Maybe someday they will make a Nihilus robes set, but until then this could work. My Nihilus mask is bound to Zissou, I guess I could open it up in collections, but waiting to see how the legacy house storage works first.






I debated for awhile which character would get Karness Muur’s set. I like the set so I kind of wanted to use it on a playable character. I had Sweet-Dee in mind, but in the end I still liked the Zayne set on her. Also using the Karness Muur set on Jaesa matches Zissou's set well.




And kind of a funny one. Wanted to show Zissou's set next to Jaesa's new set. So had Zissou perform the new emote Tihaar Dance. Which is the Tequila dance from Peewee's big adventure :P


Going to attempted to post the remaining sets in another post or 2 today as well.





No comments: