Search This Blog

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Club Vertica packs, Tio-Salamanca and Kaw-Liga new Mandalorian gear sets, and a touch about strongholds in Star Wars The Old Republic

Alright. Hard to know where to start with these posts. Been busy the past few days since The Club Vertica pack was released. So far so good on picking up most of the sets. Still need the temple guardian, but it seems like that one might take some watching of the gtn for awhile. The Walker is also priced quite high as expected, all over 10 mill, so that one might need the luck of packs if I hope to get that one.

Between the Club Vertica packs I opened and what I found on the gtn today.


  • Remulus Drepya’s Armor Set. This set actually works well with the Nihilus Mask.
  • Picked up Ventilated Triumvirate Armor Set for a second 8's companion. Not crazy about that set.
  • Rohlan Dyre’s Armor Set for Tio-Salamanca.
  • Mandalorian Clansman’s Chestplate for Santogold.
  • Unbreakable Veteran’s Armor Set for Jacq. Plan to use parts of it for him.
  • Karness Muur’s Armor Set for Jaesa.
  • Model FT-2 Quell
  • Model Sledgehammer
  • 2V-R8 Customization - Crimson
  • The Emote Tihaar Dance. Which is the Tequila dance from Peewee's big adventure. Love it! :)
  • The  Emote Out of Breath
  • The Regen item Cube Roll
  • Club Vertica High Roller title 


Quite the haul. lol. I've taken screens and will probably take a few posts to get through em.

Anyways. I guess I'll start with Tio-Salamanca and Kaw-Liga. In a previous post I asked which character would look cooler in Mandalore The Ultimate set. Didn't get alot of response but did get a few votes in Kaw-Liga's favor so that's the way it goes. Wanted to wait until the Rohlan Dyre’s Armor Set was released for Tio-Salamanca. Got the chest in a pack and picked up the rest of the parts pretty cheap.

Tio-Salamanca's previous look.

I really like this Rohlan Dyre’s Armor Set. I'm actually familiar with the character from the dark horse comic series "The Old Republic". Probably my favorite part of the set is the knife on the boots. The set still works well with the long bounty hunter event duel blasters.









Kaw-Liga's previous look. 

Kaw-Liga in Mandalore The Ultimate's armor set. Still using the Rakghoul event blaster, gonna have to switch that out for something. Doesn't go too well with this outfit.







Long post already so I don't want to get into it too much, but yesterday news dropped on the houses. Galactic strongholds. They did a stream and released an info post. I'm pretty excited, probably going to do a post on my thoughts and hopes for strongholds soon. In the meantime I wanted to leave a link over to my guildie Heather's post on the strongholds info.

Picture link to Customization's for all my Star Wars The Old Republic characters and companions.

No comments: