Search This Blog

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Tio Salamanca Mercenary, Heisenberg Operative and my other Imperial Secondary Characters of Star Wars The Old Republic.


Now that I've made a post of my eight main characters and all the companions in Star Wars The Old Republic I figured I would make a few more posts with my secondary characters. I mainly use these guys when I need a lowbie character to pvp or whatever. It's also nice to have these guys so I have every advanced class in the game. Lastly they are more characters to try outfits on like Tio Salamanca here. So we'll start with him

Bounty Hunter Mercernary Tio-Salamanca in Mandalore the Preserver armor. Still slowly picking up the full set for him, but meanwhile I have him in some of my favorite gloves in the game, GSI Tactical Assault MKI gloves. His pants and boots are from the bounty hunter event rep Contract Hunter gear. Also from the bountry hunter event he has 2 Heavy Modified Blaster Carbines. Probably my favorite thing about the character. I love these blasters.



Agent Operative Heisen-Berg in Imperial Practice Jersey. Series 505 Cybernetic Legs. Imperial Covert Pilot boots and gloves. and Rakghoul event Outbreak Response Blaster Rifle. "I Am The One Who Hyphenates!"




Sith Warrior Juggernaut Santogold in Energized Manhunter chestguard with the rest GSI Tactical Assault MKI armor set. Gree event Gray Helix Lightsaber with Orange-Red Color Crystal.  I always thought of this character as a Dark Side Rampaging almost like a Game of Thrones Brienne of Tarth.




Sith Inquisitor Assassin Rushmore in Stylish Dancer gear and Sacramental Headdress. My one skimpy dancer outfit character. The outfit kinda reminds me of Mardi Gras style dancers.




Next up is The four Republic secondary characters.

No comments: