Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Last 2 Characters Jade Summer Jedi Knight and TheoWan Sith Assassin of Star Wars The Old Republic


These last 2 characters are my daughters character and my original guild placeholder character.

Jade Summer in Stately Dress outfit with battler lightsabers. My daughter picked out this outfit for her chracter and I sent it over and added the mods and whatnot for her.



And finally character number 18. This guy is just a memorial placeholder of the first guild I had in the game It was made up of alot of the people I used to play Star Wars Galaxies. Pretty much all of them left the game a few months after launch, so I moved on to where i've been ever since. I miss those guys but Despair has been pretty awesome. We regularly run Ops weekly as well as the other things in the game, pvp, star fighter and all of that. Anyways TheoWan here is a tribute to the name of my character back in SWG. I'm really not a fan of the name, lol, but that's what I came up with back then. It was with TheoWan that I designed houses in swg. I'll probably never level this character but he will remain a placeholder in memorial of Vitriol. 


TheoWan in Inquisitor's vestments with the rest Series 505 cybernetic parts. Double Bladed Lightsaber with Pre order black and yellow color crystal.



I think my next step is a post with quick links to all the individual characters for easier viewing. After that maybe a screenshot here and there. But once galactic strongholds launches I'm really looking forward to sharing what I come up with and where all these dressed companions end up in the house. Oh yeah It's gotta be the Tatooine house for me and my companions.

So it looks like they just dropped this video on the Coruscant Skyrise Apartment. Cool to see the part with all the pets out. But yeah I'm gonna be designing the one on Tatooine. Another tribute to where i lived in swg, also i've always liked tat in all things Starwars.

No comments: