Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Master Post. Links to all the posts I made on my Star Wars The Old Republic character outfits and customization's.

Links to all the posts I made on my Star Wars The Old Republic character outfits and customization's.

Figure most of the posts I made contain so many pictures and are so long they fall off the page, So it made sense to made sort of a master post with links to all of the characters in 1 post.

Zissou. Sith Warrior Maurader and His Companions.

Tenenbaum. Imperial Agent Sniper and His Companions.

Darrjeeling. Sith Inquisitor Sorcerer and Her Companions.

Magnatude. Bounty Hunter Powertech and His Companions.

Jacques-Yves. Republic Trooper Commando and His Companions.

Kingsley-Ned Zissou. Jedi Knight Guardian and His Companions.

Old-Sport. Jedi Consular Shadow and His Dark Side Companions

Kaw-liga. Smuggler Scoundrel and his companions.

Tio Salamanca Mercenary, Heisenberg Operative and my other Imperial Secondary Characters of Star Wars The Old Republic.

Grand Budapest Sage, Lincoln Osiris Vanguard and my other Republic Secondary Characters of Star Wars The Old Republic.

Last 2 Characters Jade Summer Jedi Knight and TheoWan Sith Assassin of Star Wars The Old Republic

No comments: