Search This Blog

Friday, June 13, 2014

Rancor from the Star Wars The Old Republic Festival of Splendor event !!

Finally got the Rancor from the Star Wars The Old Republic Festival of Splendor event. I'm pretty happy it finally dropped for me. I ended up spending a little more than I planned on the event. I cut into my savings for the Tatooine house when galactic strongholds launches. Now I can start saving up again.
Overall I got about 60 Golden Certificates before the rancor dropped. Enough for all the stuff. Might just pick it up to have for later if ever wanted. Already got the assault cannon for jacq. The GO7-DY droid which will be cool for the house. So yup glad to have it mainly for the achievement. The rancor is cool, I like to pick up at least 1 of each ride type, but I could of got 1 off the gtn if I wasn't chasing that achievement lol.






No comments: