Search This Blog

Friday, May 30, 2014

Zissou. Sith Warrior Maurader and His Companions.


Zissou was the first character i created in Swtor. My Main who I always try to do any of the new stuff on the game first. He also gets most of the goodies like pets and speeders first as well. Even though these days I prefer to raid with my sniper Tenenbaum, I try to keep Zissou's gear as close as i can to maxed. I've done pvp in the game on Zissou on and off since the start of the game and his valor is up to 94 now. In season 1 I received the title S-1 Amateur. Things didn't turn out that great as i went winless in ranked, but looking forward to doing better in ranked this time before season 2 ends.

Zissou has always been kind of an internet name for me since the release of Wes Anderson's "The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou". Being a huge fan of all the Wes Anderson films and the details in them you might notice many of my characters are named after his films. Zissou started the game as a human, of which i was never really happy with his look so I happily changed him to a Cathar when they released. When the game launched i was part of the guild Vitrol with many of the players i used to play Star Wars Galaxies with. After most of them left the game I moved on to Despair where I've happily been even since. We also have guild's on the republic side Hope, and Flyboys.

Anyways one of my favorite things about Star Wars Galaxies was the houses and decorating. Now that they are adding houses to Swtor I'm looking forward to getting a house on the same planet I did on swg. Tatooine. One of these days I'm going to dig up my old swg house screenshots. For now I've been preparing my Companions in Custom looks since I've heard they can be displayed in the houses. It took me a little longer then i thought it would, and I probably spent too many credits, but I still have time to save up now for the actual house. Now on to the sets.

Zissou in Naga Sadow Armor with Marka Ragnos Helmet / Belt and DreadSeed Boots. Tythonian force master's lightsaber's with Yellow-Blue Color Crystal's



Zissou's Pvp Gear. Brutalizer Weaponmaster/Challenger Set. Vindicator’s Lightsaber's with Hot Orange Color Crystal's. Probably change this to a custom look sooner or later.



Vette in Imperial Covert Pilot set. Balmorran Hand Cannon Aurek's with Orange-Red Color Crystal.



Malavai Quinn in Collectors edition Imperial Trooper armor set. Rakghoul Infected Look. AD-12 Heavy Blaster.



Broonmark in Customization 5. Gamorrean Axe



Lieutentant Pierce in CZ-5 chest, misc other parts.



Jaesa in Zayne Carrick outfit. Devastator’s Double-Bladed Lightsaber with Black-Green Color Crystal.



Hk-51 in Bh-7x customization. Max-Tac Precision Sniper Rifle.



2V-R8 in Target Dummy customization.


Treek in Customization 3. Collapsible Bowcaster Grek



Tenenbaum next.

No comments: