Search This Blog

Friday, May 30, 2014

Darrjeeling. Sith Inquisitor Sorcerer and Her Companions.


Darrjeeling the Malevolent. My Dark Side maxed. Human Healing character.

I didn't have it in my mind when I first made her, but she sure turned out looking like x-men's Storm.

Darrjeeling in Darth Sion's armor set. CZ rep Sword of the Vigilant.



Khem Val in Customization 15. Gamorrean Axe.



Andronikos Revel in Sogan Sur armor set. AD-13 Heavy Blaster's. One of my favorite armor sets.



Talos Drellik in Underwater Explorer armor set. AD-13 Heavy Blaster.




Ashara Zavros in Oricon rep Hallowed Gothic set. Unrelenting Aggressor Lightsaber's with Silver-Blue Color Crystal's.





Xalek in White Scalene/Tron armor set. Cartel Market Duel Saber with Silver-Blue Color Crystal.






The last of my main 4 Imperial Characters The Bounty Hunter Powertech Magnatude is next. 

No comments: