Search This Blog

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Old-Sport. Jedi Consular Shadow and His Dark Side Companions


"Having a good time, old sport?"
"I’m afraid I haven’t been a very good host, old sport."
"Sorry old sport, I though you knew."
"There is anything that you want. Just ask for it, old sport."
"Sorry to keep her from you, old sport."
"Good night, old sport. Good night."
"It’s pretty, isn't it, old sport?"
"Look here, old sport. What is your opinion of me anyhow?"

:) Yes Old-Sport came from the Great Gatsby catch phrase. As seen in the video below it's used quite often.



"Then came the war, old sport." Yes the War. Old-Sport is one of my Dark Siders. Had to have at least 1 Dark Jedi. I'm pretty happy with the way his dark side appearance turned out with his Cathar style and Grey Hair, he looks like quite the old sport. :P

Jedi Consular Shadow Old-sport in Verpine Force Lord with misc pieces. And Cathar Warstaff which was perfect for this character.



Qyzen Fess in Forest Scout armor set. With Gladiator’s Striker Techblade. I struggled with Qyzen's outfit, he was the last companion I had to pick an outfit for. This one works pretty well for his hunter style though.



Theran Ced in K-23 Hazmat armor set. Perfect for Theran the scientist, gear for his latest projects and experiments.



Lieutenant Iresso in Destroyer armor set. Picked up this set during the cartel sale a few weeks back. Another set I wasn't too sure what I was going to do with it, but I think this set worked out really well with Iresso. Matches the face customization i got for him, and works well for this dark side crew.



Nadia Grell in Ancient Infernal armor Set. Cartel Market Duel Saber. Dark Side Disciple.



Zenith in Red Scalene/Tron armor set. Another set that goes perfect with the dark side customization I picked up for him.



The last of the Republic main 4 is next. Kaw-Liga the smuggler But of course, you don’t need to take my word for it, old sport. :P

No comments: