Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

G.I. Joe The Rise of Cobra Movie Review



Go Joe! :p Headed out to see the film now. :)

Interesting that they wanted to avoid bad reviews so they didn’t show at SDCC or to critics. probably for the best. I’m thinking just a fun mindless summer movie. :)

REVIEW good movie :) I really don’t think they could do any better then what they did. It probably was for the best they avoided the reviews, it would of gotten similar reviews to transformers 2. I liked both films, but i think i like Joe a touch more. A fun film for sure. They did good keeping the action going.

Spoiler’ish talk I had seen the look of cobra commander, so it wasn’t really a let down. I don’t like it, but i can see how it works, hopefully if they do another they will go to the classic hood or helmet. Killing off cover girl was a bit surprising, but again i guess someone has to go. Speaking of, I can’t believe they decided to kill off storm shadow. Sure they could find a excuse to bring him back chemically, or robotic like. I would of preferred to see him escape. Also baroness turning from bad to good. :/ eh. it was done ok, but she’s one of the coolest bad guys. For a sequel they would be without baroness and storm shadow unless the make up some excuse. I thought it was great how much they kept a good amount of characters in the story. I didn’t expect heavy duty and breaker to get as much screen time. Glad they did though. So yeah i thought it was great :)

No comments: