Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

District 9 In Theaters Review from SDCC

I want to see it again. I really didn't know what to expect when seeing the world premiere at san diego. This is pretty much the best movie this year. Right up there with my favorites now.



Here's the clip i wrote in my SDCC report

On Thursday night we were lucky enough to be the first to see the world premiere, no hollywood premiere, of District 9. Peter Jackson was there to introduce the first time director Neill Blomkamp and actor Sharlto Copley. I read a article on the way down to the con on how it was the halo movie, it wasn’t but it really was amazing. Best Sci-fi movie i’ve seen in a long time. Has a Little feel of the office/cloverfield/alien nation. It really is great though. I plan to see it again in theaters. I got to meet Elijah Wood and Dominic Monaghan who were there as well for the screening. I told Dominic it would be great to see him on LOST again, and he said you never know. Then later at the LOST Panel he showed up. ha!

No comments: