Search This Blog

Monday, September 29, 2014

Star Wars The Old Republic Conquests Despair's 5th Conquest in 6 weeks

Despair has been moving through conquests pretty well. Our 5th victory in 6 weeks. We conquered 4 in a row before taking a off week. Along the way I made little collage pics that I've been sharing on instagram  It's been awhile since I made a post so thought i'd throw these up.

Speaking of. With the new Tv season here I've been talking my daughter about writing tv reviews. She's interested in becoming a writer and possibly involved in entertainment so these should be a good start. So far she's reviewing Gotham, Shield, and Red band society. We've set up a blog site of her own but i'll be posting those over here as well.

Anyways. I haven't got around to taking screens of the Tat house. It's getting close to done. Around 90% Still need a big starship, I was really trying to get the sandcrawler out of the last packs, still need to pick up the cantina set for a room I've set aside. Figure should post those up sometime in the next month but for now here are the collage conquest pics.

Week 1 - Voss


Week 2 - Corellia


Week 3 - CZ-198


Week 4 - Tatooine


Week 6 - Balmorra (Empire) 


On to the next one. :)

No comments: