Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

LOST season 5 premiere "Because You Left" and "The Lie" Thoughts

wooo!! :) cool stuff. Lot of stuff to process, but man it's so cool how they are able to pull off such cool, and at least for me unexpected things that really work it putting things together.

I thought they had the thing going of a new character during the first episode of a new season. I guess candle/haliwax counts cause he's only been in videos before ummm right?

That was really cool how they were moving back and forth through time. I'm guessing the people that were attacking sawyer and juliet were in the past.

wow Ana Lucia really surprised me. That's a character i didn't expect to see again even as a dead person. pretty cool.

and ha Frogurt. I was just thinking huh i guess that's weird your gonna see him more in the background and he gets fire arrowed. I guess that was those guys that attack sawyer and Juliet?

One of the last scenes it was cool to see that one lady again that appeared in that Desmond episode. She is like a keeper of time. Using that computer like in the hatch and the cool pendulum. I guess that's a map of time. For a second there i thought she was Faraday's mom that Desmond was supposed to find. eh maybe she is. lol

ummm. yeah. lol. fun stuff. I'm glad it's back :)

No comments: